Monday 27 June 2016

Where Have I Been?

Hello Everyone,

I just wanted to do a quick post just to update you and explain a few things.

I haven't been posting as often as usual or as much as I'd like to recently. There are a couple of reasons for this. I finished my exams about two weeks ago now but during the exam period I struggled to find the time to post because when I wasn't doing exams I was revising and when I wasn't revising I was way too tired to even think about writing something on my blog. I wish that I had pre-planned some posts so that I could have continued to post on my blog throughout the exam period but they seemed to come around really fast and I just didn't seem to have the time. I didn't want to just rush to post something because I want to make sure that everything I post on my blog is of a good standard & that I am happy with it. I have been blogging for two years now & haven't deleted a post on my blog since I started so I don't want to post a bad blog post if I'm going to end up deleting it. There's just no point.

In the two weeks since my exams have finished I have been getting all the things done that I hadn't been able to do since revising started. The reason I still haven't posted is because I have had really bad wifi so I've been struggling to be able to write & post on my blog. So I'm really sorry for the lack of posts on my blog in the past couple of months.

As for the future, from now on I would like to post a lot more often (as long as the wifi works). I have loads of ideas for blog posts so you can look forward to them. I'm just going to try & get back into the routine of blogging at the moment and I will let you know if & when I decided on a timetable of what days to blog.

Thank you so much for reading this post & for reading my blog in general. I really does mean a lot.

Pretty Perfect x


No comments:

Post a Comment