Tuesday 7 June 2016

My Favourite Disney Quotes 2!

Hello Everyone,

Here is Part 2 of my favourite Disney Quotes. I hope you enjoy this post.
  1.  You're never too old to wish upon a star.
  2.  A single man may be the difference between victory and defeat.
  3.  In every job that must be done there is an element of fun.
  4.  Hakuna Matata
  5.  If your heart is in your dream, no request is too extreme.
  6.  The very things that hold you down are going to lift you up.
  7.  You just need to believe in yourself.
  8.  Sometimes the right path is not the easiest one.
  9.  If you  focus on what you left behind you will never be able to see what lies ahead.
  10.  Nothing is impossible.
I hope you liked this post. Click here to read part 1 of my favourite Disney quotes.

Pretty Perfect x

No comments:

Post a Comment