Friday 3 June 2016

Recent Favourites - June 2015!

Hello Everyone,

I haven't done a 'Favourites' post in quite a while so I've decided to do my April Favourites today. However, a lot of the things are stuff that I have been loving over the past few months not just throughout the month of April. I hope you like it.

TV/ Film/ Netflix/ YouTube
  •  A TV series that I watched recently & loved was Thirteen. I didn't actually watch this on TV when it came out but I started to hear a lot of people talk about how good it was so I went on to BBC iPlayer and watched it. It was so good. There's only five episodes so I watched it over about 3 days. I don't want to give anything away in case some of you go and watch it but it's basically about a girl who went missing when she was 13 and then 13 years later when she's 26 she escapes from the person who was holding her hostage. As the series goes on you get to find out more about what happened whilst she was gone. That description doesn't really do it justice but I don't want to give too much away. I definitely recommend it so watch it if you haven't already.
  • I watched a DVD called The Good Dinosaur recently and it was so good. It's a Disney Pixar film and it was so good. Although I have to say it was a bit emotional.
  • On Netflix I really enjoyed series 6B of Pretty Little Liars and Bates Motel. Both of these are so good so go and watched them. I have literally been obsessed with them recently.
  • I plan to do an updated 'Favourite Youtubers' post soon but I just wanted to mention a few people who I have been enjoying watching recently. The first one is someone who I only found about a week ago but I really like her videos. Her name is Hannah Renee. The second channel that I love is the SacconeJoly's channel. They are a family that daily vlog their everyday life. They upload everyday as well so what's not to like?
Music
Recently there have been a few albums/ artists that I have loved. Here are some of my favourites.
  •  One Direction - Made in the AM album
  •  Little Mix - Get Weird album
  • Zayn - PillowTalk
  • Connor Maynard's cover of PillowTalk
  • Justin Bieber - he is my all-time favourite every month.
Food & Drink
  • I've really been enjoying raspberries at the moment. I know it's a funny thing to talk about in a favourites post but I think I definitely eat more fruit when it gets to Spring/Summer.
  • Chocolate is always my favourite but some of the things that I love the most are: Dairy Milk Cruchie Chocolate, Whisper & Penguins. I also really like Chocolate Chip cookies at the moment.
  • I am drinking so much tea at the moment. I have just normal tea with a lot of milk. It's my favourite thing and I have about three cups a day. If I don't start my day of with a cup of tea, it's not going to be a good day.
 Apps

An app that I like at the moment is Malzee. It's an app that has loads of retailers and you can browse their stock and purchase from the website. If you like something it goes to a favourites page and then it notifies you if the product goes on sale so it's really useful. It's free so it's worth downloading.

Shops

My favourite shop recently has been River Island. I never used to like it that much because I could never find anything I liked but recently I have found some really nice things in their so I'm really liking the stuff in there at the moment.

So that is everything I have been loving recently. I hope you've enjoyed reading this post. I really enjoyed writing it.

Pretty Perfect x 


    No comments:

    Post a Comment