Sunday 5 June 2016

Top Albums of 2016 So Far!



Hello Everyone,

I do a lot of posts on my blog about my favourite songs but sometimes there are albums that I have been listening to constantly that I don't really include in those posts. So today I thought I would do a post about 4 albums that I have listened to a lot throughout 2016 and what I would say are my favourite albums of 2016 so far. I hope you like this post.

Justin Bieber - Purpose

Purpose

This is definitely my favourite album of 2016. I have been a fan of Justin Bieber since the beginning and I was waiting for this new album for so long. When it finally came out it definitely didn't disappoint. I love all of the songs on the album but some of my favourites are Mark My Words, Love Yourself, No Pressure, The Feeling & Children. I definitely recommend buying this album if you haven't already. 

One Direction - Made In The AM

Made In The A.M.

This is another favourite of mine which I love every single song. I have listened to this so much this year. The songs are so catchy and I just love it. I really want to see One Direction in concert when they get back together after their break. Some of my favourite tracks on this album are End of The Day, If I Could Fly, Love You Goodbye & History.  It's on Amazon for just £5 which is a really good price.

Little Mix - Get Weird

 Get Weird

Little Mix aren't a band that I've been a fan of for long. I've always liked them but I've never been a fan until recently. I love this album. My favourite songs off this album are Hair, ADIDAS and Secret Love Song. I have been listening to these three songs on repeat recently but I do love the rest of the album as well. I'm gutted that I didn't go to this tour but I definitely want to get tickets when they next go on tour.

Now That's What I Call Music 93

 NOW That's What I Call Music! 93

I always buy these CDs and I have been listening to this one a lot recently which is the most recent one. My favourite songs on this CD are Hymn For The Weekend, In Ibiza, Take Me Home & Ex's & Oh's. I definitely recommend buying these CDs because they have a really good variety of songs and they're nice to collect. I have loads of them.

 So they are my 4 favourite albums of 2016 so far. Maybe I'll do another post like this with all of my favourite albums of 2016. All the pictures on this post were taken from the Amazon website. Amazon sells all of these albums so if you want to purchase them you can get them on there or in most supermarkets. I definitely recommend these albums. Thanks for reading.

Pretty Perfect x


No comments:

Post a Comment