Monday 27 June 2016

My 25 Favourite Disney Films!

*All images in this post are taken from the internet*

Hello Everyone, 

Today I wanted to tell you what my favourite Disney films are. Some of them are original Disney and others are Disney Pixar. I wanted to make sure that I included as many of my favourite Disney films as possible in this post so I searched for a list of Disney & Disney Pixar films on the internet to make sure that I didn't forget any. I originally thought I would do a 'Top 10' list but there were far too many that I loved to narrow it down to 10. So, these are my 25 of my favourite Disney films in no particular order. I hope you like this post.

Jungle Book

Image result for jungle book

Monster's Inc

Image result for Monsters inc

High School Musical


Little Mermaid



Despicable Me 


Monster's University


Cinderella


Snow White


Lion King


Peter Pan


The Fox & the Hound


Finding Nemo


Toy Story


Up


Ratatouille


The Good Dinosaur


Lady & the Tramp


Bridge to Terabithia


The Game Plan


Enchanted


Bed Time Stories


Hannah Montana: The Movie


Frozen


Tomorrowland


Winnie the Pooh


I highly recommend all of these films. They are some of my all time favourite, some of which I have been watching since I was a child & some which are new. Disney never fails to make the best films & each one of the films in this list brings back memories & makes me very happy. If you haven't seen any of these films I would definitely recommend watching them. I really enjoyed making this post so I hope you enjoyed reading it.

Pretty Perfect x


No comments:

Post a Comment