Monday 14 March 2016

Back to Rosewood - We've all got Baggage!

Hello  Everyone, 

So I've just watched the most recent episode of Pretty Little Liars. That means that I can do another post in my Back to Rosewood series. I hope you like it.

I can't believe that the hole in the wall of Sara Harvey's room was gone. How can it be gone? That's proof that Sara Harvey is up to something. Also she obviously knows that the girls have been sneaking into her room because she was in there dressed as a maid. I can't work out what she's up to so I can't wait to find out. 

I really don't like Damian. I'm glad that the girls know not to trust him because he's definitely up to something.

Ali's getting texts now too. This proves that she isn't the one sending the texts but to be honest I never thought she was. This might bring the other girls closer to Ali again now.

Aria had to confess to Ezra that she had been writing his book for him. I thought he was going to be really annoyed because he's been a bit on edge lately. However, he was really calm about it and simply asked if he could read what she'd written. He then asked her to be his co-writer and they are now working on the book together. I think that they still like each other. Now they'll be spending a lot of time together could there be and Ezria reunion.

Also, Liam found out that Aria and Ezra used to be together. I felt really sorry for him because he seemed really hurt and I think he's really nice to Aria.

It's SO annoying how Caleb took the blame for information being leaked about the other camp. Now Veronica doesn't trust him and has kicked him out. Maybe this will lead to a break up between Spencer and Caleb because they can't be together. 

It was so creepy when Emily went to the Diner and that car kept driving towards her because she'd found the murder weapon. It was back to old style A creepiness I think as it was really tense and it hasn't really been like that so far.

I really liked the wedding scene for Aria's parents. It was so cute and really pretty and I think it was lovely that Aria married them. They said that Mike didn't want to come to the wedding. Does that mean that he's not in PLL anymore? I was glad to see Aria and Liam make up at the wedding too.

Everytime Hanna starts to have doubts about her wedding she seems to realise how much she loves Jordan soon after. This happened on this episode when she rang him to say she'd chosen a date for the wedding, May 17th. i hope we get to see the wedding. Hanna's happiness didn't last long though because when Emily made it back to Hanna's she told her that there was definitely two people after them.

Finally, Alison and Elliot got married which was a bit sudden but Ali seems really happy so hopefully it will all work out ok for her.

Did you enjoy this episode of PLL? Feel free to leave any thoughts you have in the comments. i would love to read your ideas. 

Pretty Perfect x

   

   


No comments:

Post a Comment