Wednesday 2 March 2016

My Hair Care Routine!

Hello Everyone,

Today I am going to tell you what I do to look after my hair and keep it in good condition. My hair care routine is quite simplistic but it seems to work so this is what I do to keep my hair in good condition.

Washing!


In terms of washing my hair I use two products. The brand I use it Aussie because I find that this is a really good quality product, makes my hair feel so nice and smells lovely. As well as this, it's really reasonably priced for the quality you get and for how long it last.

So for shampoo I use the Miracle Shine shampoo for shine and vibrancy & for conditioner I use the Miracle Moist Conditioner for moisture infusion. I really like both of these products so would definitely recommend them.

I do wash my hair everyday. I know that many people argue that this is bad for your hair and it's better to wash it every three days which is fair enough, everyone is entitled to their opinion but I prefer to wash my hair everyday.

To wash my hair I use a generous amount of shampoo and massage it in to my roots to make sure that it's cleaning the best it can. I'll then wash it out. The next step is conditioner. I use a 2p sized amount of conditioner and massage it in to the ends of my hair only. I don't use it on my roots. I leave it in for a couple of minutes to allow it to sink in and then I rinse it out. I find that this is the best routine to get my hair feeling very clean and silky smooth.

Using Heat On My Hair & Frizz Control!



I try to avoid using heat on my hair as much as possible because it's not very good for your hair. Therefore, most of the time I let my hair dry naturally. If I do have to use the hair dryer to dry my hair I use the V05 Smoothly does it Frizz Free Cream Heat Defence to protect my hair. When my hair is dry I give it a quick blast of cold air to cool it off from the heat. To control any frizz I apply the Amargan oil. I just apply a pea sized amount to my hand, rub my hands together to warm it up and and then run my hands through my hair. I only use this if I'm going out somewhere after I've washed my hair. However, I wash my hair in the evening so I rarely need to use this .

Brushing & Styling!



 I don't brush my hair because it makes my hair really big so instead I just run my fingers through it to make it look tidy. I have straight hair so brushing it isn't really essential. However, I brush it before I go to bed with a Tangle Teaser. This is the best brush I have ever had. I 100% recommend them. If I put my hair up I try to use a bobble like the one pictured above because they're better for your hair and are less likely to cause any damage.


I think that is everything I need to tell you about you how I look after my hair. I hope you enjoyed reading this post and helped you if you're looking for any new products. Thanks for reading.

Pretty Perfect x

No comments:

Post a Comment