Sunday 13 March 2016

My Playlist - March 2016!

Hello Everyone,

Here is a list of the songs that I have been listening to the most this month.
  • Justin Bieber - No pressure
  • Adele - Hello 
  • One Direction - End of the Day 
  • 5 Seconds of Summer - She's Kinda Hot
  • Charlie Puth feat. Meghan Trainor - Marvin Gaye
  • Olly Murs feat. Demi Lovato - Up
  • One Direction - History
  • One Direction - If I Could Fly
  • Justin Bieber -  Life is Worth Living
  • Hozier - Take Me To Church
  • Ellie Goulding - On My Mind
  • One Direction - Perfect 
  • Justin Bieber - I'll Show You
  • The Vamps - Wake Up
 Some of these are older songs and some may have been listed in my last My Playlist post but these are my favourite for this month. What is your favourite song at the moment? Let me know in the comments.

Pretty Perfect x

No comments:

Post a Comment