Sunday 6 March 2016

The Book Tag!



Hello Everyone,

I've got another tag for you today. This one is the Book Tag! I really enjoy reading so I thought that this would be a fun tag for me to do. I hope you enjoy reading it
  1. Do you have a certain place at home for reading? I like to read in my bed because it's really cosy and that's wear I'm most comfortable.
  2. Bookmark or random piece of paper? I like to use proper bookmarks. I think it's all part of the reading experience.
  3. Can you stop reading at anytime or do you have to get to the end or the chapter or page? I have to read until I get to a new chapter otherwise I forget whats happened and it feels like I've left it in an awkward position to pick up from.
  4. Do you eat or drink whilst reading? I like to relax with a cup of tea when I'm reading.
  5. Can you read whilst listening to music or watching TV? No I like it to be quiet when I'm reading otherwise I get distracted. 
  6. One book at a time or several at once? I'm definitely a one book at a time type of person.
  7. Reading at home or everywhere? I can read anywhere and everywhere. One of my favourite places to read is the beach.
  8. Reading out loud or in your head? I much prefer to read in my head.
  9. Do you read ahead or skip pages? No that would ruin the whole story.
  10. Breaking the spine or keeping it new? Breaking the spine but apart from that I like to keep it looking tidy and new.








  11. Do you write in books? No as I said I like to look after them
 They are my answers to the Book Tag questions. I hope you enjoyed reading them. Why don't you have a go? Leave any good book suggestions in the comments below please.

Pretty Perfect x

 

No comments:

Post a Comment