Monday 14 November 2016

My Disney Playlist!

Image result for pinocchio

*Images from the Internet*

Hello Everyone,

I am a huge fan of Disney films and I love the songs so I thought I would do a Disney Playlist for you today. I hope you like it.
  • Pinocchio - When You Wish Upon A Star
  • Frozen - Let It Go
  • The Jungle Book - The Bare Necessities
  • The Lion King - Hakuna Matata
  • The Little Mermaid - Under the Sea
  • Mary Poppins - A Spoonful of Sugar
  • Snow White & the Seven Dwarfs - Heigh-Ho
  • The Jungle Book - I wanna be like you
  • Toy Story - You've got a friend in me
  • 101 Dalmatians - Cruella De Vil
  • Hannah Montana - The Best of Both Worlds
  • Hannah Montana - If We Were A Movie
  • Hannah Montana The Movie - Butterfly Fly Away
  • Hannah Montana The Movie - The Climb
  • Hannah Montana The Movie - Hoedown Throwdown
  • HSM - We're All In This Together
  • HSM - Get'cha Head in the Game
  • HSM 2 - Gotta Go My Own Way
  • HSM 2 - Everyday
  • HSM 2 - Fabulous
  • HSM 3 - The Boy Are Back
  • HSM 3 - Can I Have This Dance
  • HSM 3 - I Want It All
These are my favourite Disney songs. What is your favourite Disney song? Let me know in the comments. Thanks for reading!

Pretty Perfect x



No comments:

Post a Comment