Wednesday 30 November 2016

Blogmas Is Back!

Blogmas 2016!


Hello Everyone,

This is just a quick post to tell you that I am going to be doing Blogmas again this year. Last year I did it and really enjoyed it so this year I am going to do it again.

I'm going to be honest it hasn't been easy to think of different Christmas themed blog posts for this year but I've managed to do it and I really like some of the ideas I have come up with for this year.

If you aren't aware what Blogmas is, it means that I will Blog every single day from the 1st December - 24th December. Each post will be a different Christmas themed post.

There is no regular time that these will be posted. I will just post them at whatever time is best for me each day.

I'm really looking forward to doing this again and I can't wait for you all to read my post. Hopefully they will help to get you into the Christmas spirit. I hope you're all excited!

Thanks for reading!

Pretty Perfect x


No comments:

Post a Comment