Monday 28 November 2016

The Common White Girl Tag!

Hello Everyone,

Today I have another 'Tag' post for you to read. I am going to answer the questions to the 'Common White Girl Tag.' I hope you like it.
Favourite Starbucks drink? Caramel Frappucino

How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? About 30 minutes

How many selfies do you take on a daily basis? I don't take them on a daily basis but when I do want to take a selfie I take about 20 trying to get a good one 

How many IG followers and posts do you have? My account is on private and I only accept people I know so I only have around 200 followers and I have around 130 posts.

Do you use LOL or OMG out loud? Not unless I'm saying it sarcastically

Do you wear the same clothing item more than once? Yes

How many tweets do you have? I have nearly 2000 tweets

Instagram, Twitter or Tumblr? Instagram

What do you spend most of your time doing? Blogging or watching Netflix

Who are you favourite youtubers? Zoella, VelvetGh0st, Thatcherjoe, PointlessBlog, Marcus Butler & Saffron Barker

How often do you do your nails? I always do my nails. I really enjoy looking after them and think they look nicer when they're painted. At the moment they're painted white.

Are you a shopaholic? Yes! I love a good shopping trip.

How many times have you watched Mean Girls? I've probably watched Mean Girls about 3 times. It's a good film but I rarely watch the same film over and over again.

Do you own a lot of clothes? Yes! I love getting new clothes. My wardrobe is SO full.

Do you take pictures of your food before you eat it? Sometimes. If the food is really well presented and looks really nice then I do take a picture for Instagram.

Do you wear make up everyday? No! If I'm at home all day then I usually don't bother.

How do you usually style your hair? My hair is usually down.

Do you always look presentable? I can't say I always do in the house but when I go out I always make sure that I look presentable.

I hope you enjoyed reading this post. It was quite a fun tag to answer so feel free to answer the questions in the comments below if you want to try it. Thanks for reading!

Pretty Perfect x


No comments:

Post a Comment