Thursday 1 December 2016

Blogmas 2016 - Day 1 - The Best Advent Calendars!

Blogmas 2016!

*All images of the advent calendars are taken from the internet*

Hello Everyone,

Welcome to the first day of Blogmas! I can't believe it's been a whole year since I started doing Blogmas for the first time last year. I can't believe we're in December and the countdown to Christmas has began but I couldn't be more excited because Christmas is most definitely my favourite time of the year.

This morning you should have all been able to open the first day on your advent calendars so I thought today I would do a post where I talk about some advent calendars which I either like or would love to try. So, here is my favourite advent calendar and the one's that look amazing.

Chocolate Advent Calendars

1. Cadburys - £2



Every year I have the Cadburys Dairy Milk Chocolate advent calendar. Cadburys chocolate is my favourite chocolate so I love having a little piece everyday. The chocolate in it tastes amazing and the picture on the front is always really cute.

2. Lindor - £5



Another type of chocolate that I really like is Lindor chocolate so I can imagine that this one would also be amazing.

3. Thorntons - £2.50



Thorntons is also really nice chocolate and I know a lot of people love this advent calendar so this is probably also a really good advent calendar to have.


Beauty Advent Calendars

I have never actually tried a beauty advent calendar but there are some that look amazing. However, they are on the more expensive side so you have to be willing to pay a lot more money for an advent calendar.

1. NYX Cosmetics - £60



I love the make up brand NYX so this would be my ideal beauty advent calendar. Inside it contains 12 ecletic soft matte lip creams and mini eyeshadows. I would love to try this advent calendar. It looks amazing.

2. Bomb Cosmetics - £24.99



This advent calendar is perfect for you, if like me you love a bath during winter as it contains mini soaps and bath bombs. This isn't too expensive either for what you get.

3. Tanya Burr 12 Days of Christmas - £24.99



This advent calendar is a bit different because there are only 12 doors to open rather than the usual 24 but it still looks amazing and it's so affordable because it gives you a chance to try 12 of Tanya Burr's beauty products. I would love to try this one.


Other Advent Calendars

1. Playmobil - £25



My sister had this advent calendar when we were younger and it is perfect for children as each day you get a different toy to help create a playmobil scene. This is the ideal advent calendar for children as it's so much fun and the end scene is something they can keep forever if they want to.

2. Yankee Candle - £19.95



If you're a fan of candles then this would be a great advent calendar for you as in this advent calendar you get 24 mini candles of different scents. This is a really affordable way to try loads of different candles and then you can see which are your favourites and purchase bigger versions of them later on.


All of these advent calendars look amazing and I would love to try every single one of them. If you haven't got an advent calendar yet the maybe you could get one of these. I hope you enjoyed this first post in Blogmas. I'll be back tomorrow with another post. Thanks for reading!

Pretty Perfect x




No comments:

Post a Comment