Monday 19 December 2016

Blogmas 2016 - Day 19 - Christmas Lip Colours!

Blogmas 2016!
Hello Everyone,

Today I am doing a beauty themed Christmas post where I am going to tell you what lip colours I have been/ will be wearing a lot this Winter/ Christmas.

These are my staple lip colours for this time of year which I tend to wear in the build up to Christmas. I do wear darker lip colours during the festive period like reds and berry colours but I also still enjoy wearing nudes and pinks.

Here is a selection of my favourite Winter/Christmas lip colours.



Rimmel Vinyl Gloss (Sparkly Light Pink)

Avon Colour Trend - Adorable (Light Pink)

NYX Butter Gloss - Angel Food Cake (Nude)

Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Gloss - Rose  & Shine (Nude)

Tanya Burr Gloss - Afternoon Tea (Nude)

Sleek Matte Me - Birthday Suit (Nude)

Jack Wills Lip Crayon - Red

Jack Wills Lip Crayon - Berry

Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet Matte Finish - 11 So Hap'pink (Bright Pink)

Rimmel Kate Moss - 08 (Nude) - Not Pictured



Here's a picture that allows you to see the colour of the lipsticks/ glosses of the one's that you can't see the true colour through the packaging. I love every single one of these lip colours and 100% recommend them. All of these were bought from either Boots or Superdrug but I'm sure they're available online as well.

These are all of the lip colours which I will be wearing all of the time in the lead up to Christmas. These are my Christmas lip colours. Thanks for reading!

Pretty Perfect x


No comments:

Post a Comment