Friday 23 December 2016

Blogmas 2016 - Day 23 - Christmas Food Checklist!

Blogmas 2016!

Hello Everyone,

Today I am going to give you a list of food that I think you need in your house on Christmas day. This might help you if you're doing some last minute Christmas food shopping. I hope you like this post.

Christmas Dinner

Firstly, I'm going to give you a Christmas Dinner Checklist.
  • Turkey
  • Potatoes - mash & roast
  • Carrots
  • Peas
  • Brocoli
  • Pigs in blankets
  • Gravy
  • Stuffing
  • Yorkshire Puddings
Other Snacks

Here are some other snacks that you should have in the house for Christmas day.
  • Lots of chocolate - heroes, celebrations, quality streets
  • After Eights
  • Crips - Doritos, Pringles
  • Nibbles
Drinks
  • Fizzy Drinks
  • Hot Chocolate
  • Mulled Wine
  • Alcohol

So those are some of the food and drinks I'll have in my house on Christmas day. I hope I've remembered everything. I cannot wait for Christmas dinner. What is your favourite part of Christmas dinner? Let me know in the comments. Thanks for reading!

Pretty Perfect x



No comments:

Post a Comment