Wednesday 21 December 2016

Blogmas 2016 - Day 20 - Christmas Nails!

Blogmas 2016!
Hello Everyone,

Today I want to do a similar post to yesterdays but rather than Christmas lip colours, I'm going to be telling you want nail colours I will be wearing this Christmas.

As you may know from previous blog posts I love painting my nails so this Christmas my nails will be painted with loads of different Christmassy colours.

Here are some nail colours that I will be wearing a lot in the lead up to Christmas. I love all of these colours.


Barry M

Top Row ~ Left - Right


Molten Metals - Silver Lining
Molten Metal - Copper Mine


Glitter Nail Paint - Socialite
Glitter Nail Paint - Catwalk Queen


Bottom Row ~ Left - Right


Gelly Nail Paint - Cocoa


Nail Paint - Dusky Mauve


Speedy Quick Dry - Dead Heat
Speedy Quick Dry - Supersonic
Speedy Quick Dry - Pit Stop




Fearne Cotton Nail Varnishes

Here are a selction of the Fearne Cotton nail varnishes. They're really Christmas as they are dark blue and red with sparkles in them. I really like these a lot.




Colour Couture

I really like these Colour Couture nail varnishes as top coats to put over plainer colours. They're so pretty and make your nails so festive.



Other

Top Row ~ Left - Right

Champneys - Extreme Purple Pearl
Tanya Burr - Sugar Plum

Bottom Row ~ Left - Right

Technic - Ruby Slippers
Estee Lauder - White Beige


So they are my favourite nail colours for Christmas. I definitely recommend all of them. You can probably get most of them from either Boots or Superdrug or online.

I hope you enjoyed reading this post. Thanks for reading!

Pretty Perfect x



No comments:

Post a Comment