Monday 12 December 2016

Bonus Blogmas Post - The Best Christmas YouTube Channels!

Blogmas 2016!

Hello Everyone,

I already had all of my Blogmas posts planned but then this idea came to mind so I thought I would add it in as a little bonus post.

I just wanted to give you a quick list of all of the YouTube Channels that have got really good Christmassy videos at the moment. There are so many really good Christmas videos on YouTube at the moment but here are a few channels that I am specifically loving.
  1. Saffron Barker
  2. Saffron Barker Vlogs
  3. Zoella
  4. MoreZoella
  5. Jasmine Ane
  6. SacconeJolys
  7. Beauty Spectrum
  8. Tanya Burr
So there are 8 channels that I have been loving all of the Christmas videos on. I hope you liked this little bonus post. I definitely recommend all of these channels if you don't already watch them. Thanks for reading!

Pretty Perfect x



No comments:

Post a Comment