Saturday 24 December 2016

Blogmas 2016 - Day 24 - My Christmas Eve Routine!

Blogmas 2016!

Hello Everyone,

So today is the last day of Blogmas. I really hope you have enjoyed this years Blogmas! I've really enjoyed writing all of these posts.

Been as it is Christmas Eve today I thought I would run you through my Christmas Eve Routine. I hope you like this post.

1. I will start off my day with a lie in to help prepare me an early morning tomorrow because I always get up so early on Christmas day.

2. Next I will make myself some breakfast and then make my way into the living room to watch some Christmas films on TV. I usually have a relaxing morning.

3. After lunch I paint my nails in whatever colour I have choosen for Christmas day.

4. Then I have a pamper session by having a bath and chilling for a bit.

5. Next I get ready to go out by doing my make up, hair and choosing an outfit.

6. My family and I then go to visit family. We all gather at one member of the families house and celebrate. We all have some food and chat.

7. We get home for around 8pm and get into our Christmas pjs.

8. After that we watch some Christmas TV for a while to get us excited for the next day.

9. Just before we go to bed we lay out our sacks and put some snacks out for Santa.

10. Lastly, we all go to bed looking forward to the next day.


So that is my Christmas Eve routine. I'm so excited for tomorrow. I hope you enjoyed this post. Thanks for reading!

Pretty Perfect x


No comments:

Post a Comment