Wednesday 14 December 2016

Blogmas 2016 - Day 14 - My Christmas Top 5!

Blogmas 2016!
Hello Everyone,

Today's post is a bit of a fun one because I am going to tell you My Top 5 of a number of different categories. This will help you to find out some of my Christmas themed favourites so I hope you like it.

Songs
  1. Fairytale of New York
  2. Last Christmas
  3. All I Want For Christmas Is You
  4. I Wish It Could Be Christmas Everyday
  5. Do They Know It's Christmas?
Films
  1. The Grinch
  2. Arthur Christmas
  3. Elf
  4. Nativity
  5. A Christmas Carol
Food
  1. Turkey
  2. Stuffing
  3. Heroes
  4. Quality Street
  5. Sweets
Christmas Decorations
  1. Tinsel
  2. Christmas Tree
  3. Mistletoe
  4. Christmas Crackers
  5. Candles
Christmas Traditions
  1. Christmas Dinner
  2. Visiting family on Christmas Eve
  3. Choosing our Christmas Tree
  4. Christmas Boxes with our PJs, snacks and a DVD in them
  5. Christmas shopping
Things We Do On Christmas Day
  1. Christmas Dinner
  2. Everyone opening presents
  3. Turkey sandwiches in the evening
  4. Watching the Queen's Speech
  5. Finding out the Christmas No.1
Christmas Quotes
  1. Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful.
  2. Christmas is the day that holds all time together.
  3. It's not what's under the tree that matters, it's who's around it.
  4. Christmas is not so much about opening presents, as opening our hearts.
  5. Christmas is most truly Christmas when we celebrate it by giving the light of love to those who need it most.#
Games To Play At Christmas
  1. Monopoly Empire
  2. Operation
  3. Scrabble
  4. Frustration
  5. Cards
Stocking Fillers
  1. Chocolate Orange
  2. Fluffy Socks
  3. Nail Varnish
  4. Bath Products
  5. CDs/ DVDs


So they are some of my Top 5's. I hope you liked this post. It was quite a fun one to write so I hope you enjoyed reading it too. What is your Top 5 favourite things about Christmas? Let me know in the comments. Thanks for reading!

Pretty Perfect x




No comments:

Post a Comment