Thursday 22 December 2016

Blogmas 2016 - Day 22 - MY Christmas Make Up Routine!

Blogmas 2016!

Hello Everyone,

As I've mentioned in other posts as part of Blogmas, Christmas is a time where there are more parties and nights out. Therefore, today I thought I would tell you what my Christmas party/night out make up routine is. I'm not the type of person to wear too much make up so I find that what I wear is enough for me personally. I hope you enjoy this post.


I start off with my face make up first.

Step 1 - I use the Avon Face Perfecter as a Primer. This just helps my make up to go on smoothly and stay on for longer.

Step 2 - Next I do my concealer. I use the Rimmel Hide The Blemish Concealer to cover any spots that I have on that day. Then I use Maybelline The Eye Eraser for my under eyes. I blend all the concealer in using a beauty blender.

Step 3 - The next step face wise is to put my foundation on. I use the Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation. I really .like this foundation because it's really good coverage but doesn't feel heavy on your face. I usually blend my foundation with a brush.




Next I move on to eyes/ eyebrows.

Step 1 - I fill in my eyebrows using a pencil from Rimmel.

Step 2 - I put on the Maybelline Lash Sensational mascara. I really like this mascara but it can be a bit thick for my liking so I then go over it with the Maybelline Rocket Volume mascara to help spread my lashes out a bit.

Step 3 - I then put on my eyeshadow. I really like the W7 Carnival dust for around Christmas time because it's sparkly and festive.

Lips

Step 1 - Before I do any make up at all I always put some Vaseline on my lips to moisturise them and allow my lipstick to go on more easily later.

Step 2 - The last step in my make up routine is to put on whatever lipstick/ lip gloss I am going to wear that evening.


So that is my make up routine for Christmas parties/ night out. It's very simple but effective and it works for me. I hope you've enjoyed reading this post.

Pretty Perfect x


No comments:

Post a Comment