Tuesday 6 December 2016

Blogmas 2016 - Day 6 - My Christmas Wishlist!

Blogmas 2016!

Hello Everyone,

Everyone loves receiving presents at Christmas so I'm sure all of you have been hinting to friends and family what you want for Christmas.

Today I thought I would show you a few things that I would be pleased to receive this Christmas so here is My Christmas Wishlist.
  • Addidas Superstars
  • A new Pandora Charm
  • Sprinkleofglitter diary
  • Louise Live
  • A selection box
  • Girl Online Going Solo
  • Clothes
  • A new coat
  • A new calendar
  • Now 95 CD
So they are 10 things that I would love to receive this Christmas. They are all things that are on my wishlist at the moment. I hope you enjoyed reading this post. What is on your Christmas wishlist this year? Let me know in the comments.

Pretty Perfect x



No comments:

Post a Comment