Tuesday 13 December 2016

Blogmas 2016 - Day 13 - The Best Christmas Lyrics!


Hello Everyone,

I LOVE Christmas songs so much so I wanted to do a Christmas song themed post as part of Blogmas but I did a Christmas playlist last year during Blogmas so instead I thought I would list some of my favourite Christmas song lyrics instead today. I hope you like this post.

1. A very Merry Christmas,
And a Happy New Year,
Let's hope it's a good one,
Without any fear

~ Happy Christmas (War Is Over)



2. Once bitten and twice shy,
I keep my distance but you still catch my eye

~ Last Christmas



3. When the snowman brings the snow,
Well he just might like to know,
He's put a great big smile on somebody's face

~ I Wish It Could Be Christmas Everyday



4. So Happy Christmas,
I love you baby,
I can see a better time,
When all our dreams come true

~ Fairytale Of Newyork



5. All the lights are shining,
So brightly everywhere,
And the sound of children's,
Laughter fills the air

~ All I Want For Christmas Is You



6. Love and laughter and joy ever after,
Ours for the taking, just follow the master

~ Mistletoe & Wine



7. It's the season,
Love and understanding

~ Merry Christmas Everyone



8. And in our world of plenty, we can spread a smile of joy,
Throw your arms around the world at Christmas time

~ Do They Know It's Christmas Time At All?



9. Have a Happy Holiday,
Everyone dancing merrily,
In the new old-fashioned way

~ Rocking Around The Christmas Tree



10. It's the most beautiful time of the year,
Lights fill the streets, spreading so much cheer

~ Mistletoe



So they are 10 of my favourite Christmas lyrics. Aren't they just so nice? I hope you enjoyed reading this post.

Pretty Perfect x



No comments:

Post a Comment