Sunday 18 December 2016

Blogmas 2016 - Day 18 - What's In My Christmas Party Clutch!

Blogmas 2016!

*All images in this post from now on are taken from the internet*

Hello Everyone,

Christmas is definitely a busy time of year where there are a lot of parties and a lot of nights out planned so today I thought I would tell you what is in my clutch bag on a Christmas night out. I hope you like this post!

What's In My Christmas Party Clutch!

Purse - Cash, Coins & Card

I obviously take my purse with me. In my purse I have coins and cash to pay for any food & drinks that I have. I also take my card I case there is an emergency where I need more money than what I have. For example, if I needed a taxi to get home I could pay for it using my card if I didn't have enough cash.

Phone

I always have my phone. I take it everywhere I go anyway but it's always important to have it on you when you go out in the evening for safety reasons.


I.D.

I always carry my I.D. in my clutch so I can buy alcohol and get into clubs on nights out.


Chewing Gum

I always have chewing gum in my bag so I can keep my breath fresh if I have any food or anything like that.

A Mini Perfume

I also take a mini perfume to again freshen up if I want to.


Lipstick

Finally, I always keep the lipstick I am wearing that evening in my bag so I can reapply it throughout the evening if I feel the need to. Red is one of my favourite lip colours for around Christmas time.


I try to keep my clutch as minimalistic as possible so it's light and only has the essentials in it. This is everything I take with me on a Christmas night out. I hope you enjoyed reading this post.

Pretty Perfect x


No comments:

Post a Comment