Saturday 3 December 2016

Blogmas Day 3 - Books To Read At Christmas!

Blogmas 2016!

*All images of books are taken from the internet*

Hello Everyone,

As some of you may know I really enjoy reading. At Christmas time I find it's the perfect time to just sit down and read a book to relax. Therefore, I thought I would suggest a few Christmassy books that you might like to read this Christmas. I haven't read all of these books but they're all meant to be really good.

So here are some books that might be fun to read at Christmas.

1. A Christmas Carol



2. A Visit From St. Nicholas


3. How The Grinch Stole Christmas


4. The Polar Express


5. The Nutcracker



All of these Christmassy books are meant to be really good and I'm sure that they would help to get you into the Christmas spirit so why not give them a try?

I hope you enjoyed reading this post.

Pretty Perfect x


No comments:

Post a Comment