Wednesday 21 December 2016

Blogmas 2016 - Day 21 - Christmas Favourites!

Blogmas 2016!
Hello Everyone,

Today's post is going to be a Christmas favourites because I want to tell you some things that I have been loving and some of my favourite things I have done this Christmas so far. I hope you like this post.

1. Hot Chocolate

2. Fairy Lights

3. Baking

4. Choosing & decorating the Christmas tree

5. Arthur Christmas, Elf & A Christmas Carol

6. Now That's What I Call Christmas CD

7. Mince Pies

8. Quality Streets, Heroes & Celebrations

9. Opening my advent calendar everyday

10. Wrapping presents

11. Christmas shopping

12. The Christmas lights in my local towns

13. Tea

14. Christmas TV & the TV Times

15. The Christmas menus in local cafes


So there you have 15 things that I have loving this Christmas so far. What have you been loving this Christmas? Let me know in the comments. Thanks for reading!

Pretty Perfect x



No comments:

Post a Comment