Friday 16 December 2016

Blogmas 2016 - Day 16 - Christmas Recipes!

Blogmas 2016!

*All images in this post from now on are taken from the internet*

Hello Everyone,

For today's post I thought I would link some recipes for some things that you could make during the festive period. I just thought if I directed you to some recipes you might want to try making them so I hope you find this post helpful if you do try any of the recipes.


1. Mince Pies

Mince Pies are one of my favourite Christmas snacks. I definitely want to make some this years.




2. Shortbread

Shortbread is another Christmas classic which is simple to make and a perfect snack for Christmas parties.




3. Mulled Wine

A recipe for the adults. Mulled wine is very popular around Christmas time so why not try making your own?




4. Yule Log

Another Christmas classic that everyone loves. Yule log is a hit with everyone and is perfect for Christmas get togethers.




5. Chocolate Orange Hot Chocolate

This recipe is from one of Zoella's videos from years ago. I love this recipe/DIY and it's a good way of getting creative as well as making something for people to enjoy.




So there are links to recipes for five different classic Christmas snacks. I hope you find this post helpful. I really want to try all of these recipes. They look amazing. Thanks for reading!

Pretty Perfect x



No comments:

Post a Comment