Thursday 15 December 2016

Blogmas 2016 - Day 15 - Ideas For Festive Days Out!

Blogmas 2016!
Hello Everyone,

Today I thought I would give you some ideas of how you could spend some days leading up to Christmas. I hope you like these ideas.

1. Christmas Shopping

2. Driving around your local town at night to see the Christmas lights

3. Go for a Winter walk around a local National Trust Estate

4. Go for a walk around a place that sells Christmas Trees

5. Visit a garden centre and look around the decorations

6. Visit family

7. Go out to a café for an early Christmas dinner

8. Volunteer & help out people who are less fortunate than you are

9. Go ice skating - outdoor ice rinks are particularly festive

10. Go & see a pantomime

11. Go to an indoor ski slope

12. Plan a trip to a local Winter Wonderland


I hope you find these ideas for days out around Christmas time helpful. I would love to do all of these things. I hope this has given you some inspiration of how to spend you days off at Christmas. Thanks for reading!

Pretty Perfect x


No comments:

Post a Comment