Wednesday 24 February 2016

Back to Rosewood - Do Not Disturb!


*Contains Spoilers*

Hello Everyone,

I'm back today with my thoughts on the Pretty Little Liars episode, Do not disturb. I really enjoyed this episode again and there are a few key points I want to talk about it this post.

So Arias parents are getting remarried. I'm really happy for them and I'm glad that that has cleared up any suspicions we had about Aria's dad. I think it's nice that they have got back together but I do think that it was unexpected at the same time.

Alison is back on the scene. I go through stages with her because sometimes I feel really sorry for her and like her and other times I feel like she's starting to go back to her old self. For example when she was saying grace and insinuating that the girls were involved in Charlotte 's death. In this episode I did like her though because she was really supportive of Emily when she was having her operation. I think Emily needs support as the moment because she seems to be going through quite a hard time. It's so sad that the couple who were going to use Emily's eggs changed their mind because now Emily feels like it's a waste.

I have really being loving the girls new style. Some of their outfits are a bit strange but some of them I absolutely love. I particularly like Emily's style because I think it's more of a casual look but still looks really nice. I love all of the their hair styles as well. 

There was a new Sparia moment in this episode. I love it when these two work together because they make such a good team. Spencer found the map which told us that the reason Sara Harvey is staying at the Radley is because she's staying in what would have been Charlotte's room when it was Radley Sanitarium. But what Aria found was even more shocking. I can't believe that there is a whole part of the Radley that nobody knew about. It's obvious that Sara Harvey has something to do with the new A.

They are my thoughts on this episode of PLL. I really enjoyed it again. What did you think of this episode. I hope you enjoyed this post.

Pretty Perfect x

   

No comments:

Post a Comment