Sunday 21 February 2016

February Update!

Hello Everyone,

The purpose of this post is to update you all as I feel like I need to explain a few things regarding my blog.

Firstly, I would like to apologise for the lack of blog posts recently. I've been on holiday recently which meant that I had a bit of a break from blogging but don't worry I'm back to blogging now and I'll try to get back to the usual schedule of Monday, Wednesday and sometime of the weekend as soon as possible.

So, as I've been away recently you can expect some holiday posts and maybe a few more photography posts in the future. They are some of my favourite blog posts to write and to look back on as memories. I hope you like them too.

I am a bit behind on the Pretty Little Liars 'Back to Rosewood' posts that I have been doing. The reason for this is because I haven't had a chance to watch them yet. I will still be posting these posts as I enjoy doing them and I don't think it matters that they're a bit late. I'll try and post them closer together so I can get back on track as soon as possible.

That's all I need to update you on at the moment. I really enjoy blogging so you can expect some good blog posts coming up soon. If you have any requests of blog posts you would like me do for you to read feel free to leave them in the comments and I'll be happy to do them as soon as I can.

Thanks for reading. I'll be back with another blog post very soon.

Pretty Perfect x

 

No comments:

Post a Comment