Monday 22 February 2016

My Book Wishlist - February 2016!

Hello Everyone,

Last June I did a blog post telling you what books I wanted to buy and read. Click here to read it. Today I wanted to do an updated version of this post and tell you what books that I am interested in reading at the moment. Despite it being 7 months since my last post, I still haven't got some of the books on that list so you might see some of them on reappearing on this list too. I hope you like this post.
  •  The Glam Guide - Fleur de Force
  •  All I Know Now - Carrie Fletcher
  •  The Girl on the Train - Paula Hawkins
  •  Dream a Little Dream - Giovanna Fletcher
  •  Grace's Guide - Grace Helbig
  •  Storm in a C Cup - Caroline Flack
  •  American Sniper - Chris Kyle
  •  Lady in the Van - Alan Bennett
  • Guy Martin: My Autobiography
  • When You Dead, You Dead - Guy Martin
  • Pretty Little Liars - Sarah Sheppard
  • John Green - Looking for Alaska
  • All the Bright Places - Jennifer Niven
I hope you like this post. Please leave and suggestions of good books to read in the comments.

Pretty Perfect x


No comments:

Post a Comment