Sunday 7 February 2016

Back to Rosewood: The Gloves Are On!

Hello Everyone,

I'm back with another pretty little liars post. As always the recent episode was amazing. I really enjoyed it and we have a lot to talk about so let's just get on with it. This was written after the episode but I'm really sorry that I haven't been able to get round to posting it until today.

The first thing I wanted to talk about in this post is Ezra. Do you think he is guilty of something? He has been acting really suspicious and got really angry when the girls accused him of killing Charlotte. However, I personally don't think that he did it. There is definitely something going on with Ezra that we don't know about but I don't think he is responsible for the death of Charlotte. What do you think? I also think that he's going to be so angry when be finds out that Aria is finishing his book.

Spaleb - As I have said before, I am not a big fan of Spaleb. It was obvious that something was going on between them and it was finally confirmed in this episode. I much preferred it when Haleb and Spoby were are thing. What's your opinion? Are you a fan of Spaleb?

As I said in my last post, deleting the security camera footage has come back to haunt them. Lorenzo has discovered that the tape was tempered with and it's bound to get linked back to Hanna as her Mum owns the Radley Hotel.

I am so happy that we finally found out what happened to Sara Harvey that night. It's been talked about so much and was what linked her to being the one who was trying to get the girls in trouble. So, she got electrocuted. To be honest, I don't see how she can blame the girls for that. I know Emily punched her but it wasn't their fault that she grab on to the wires. Also, she was the one trying to help Charlotte blow up Radley so she's hardly innocent.

We also found out what is happening with Emily. It turns out that she is taking hormones so she can donate her eggs. I'm glad that that is the case because at first I thought she was taking drugs. I feel sorry for Emily because it must be so hard for her because she feels as though everyone has become really successful and happy but she seems to be struggling which is understandable under the conditions.

Lucas is back! In the beginning I liked Lucas because I thought he was really nice but then obviously as time progressed he started acting strange. Now that he's back I don't trust him completely. He agreed to provide an alibi for Hanna. However, he might have got himself into trouble by telling Lorenzo that he left the room to get water. Also, he seems to be doing a nice thing by being Hanna's alibi but she's also giving him an alibi. Maybe he had something to do with it and saying he was with Hanna has helped him to cover it up.

The text - It's happening again. All of the girl's got a text from the new 'A'. I think that it will be interesting to see what happens next with this.

They are my thoughts on this episode of PLL. I hope you enjoyed this post. Feel free to leave a comment.

Pretty Perfect x

No comments:

Post a Comment