Wednesday 24 February 2016

Back to Rosewood - Where Somebody Waits For Me!


*Contains Spoilers*

Hello Everyone,

I'm back with my second post today with another post for the Back to Rosewood series that I am doing. This one is on the Pretty Little Liars episode 'When Somebody Waits For Me'. I have decided to post twice today to get back on track with this series.

The first thing I want to talk about is the fact that Spencer found out that her mum is ill and Mona played a bit part in helping her to discover this. I really like Mona, she's my favourite character and I do think she's a genuinely nice person. Is she actually trying to help Spencer's mum win? I think she is.

I think we all knew that Aria writing Ezra's book for him without him knowing was going to end badly. Her boyfriend Liam had worked it out and confronted her about it but now Ezra's back and he's written his own version of the book it's about to get a lot worse.

In this episode Alison admitted that she and Dr. Rollins were a couple. To be honest I thought that was pretty obvious but when she announced it to Spencer it was like it was some big surprise. I don't trust him either. He's definitely on my suspect list.

I know I have said this before but there is definitely still something between Hanna & Caleb and I really want them to get back together. When they're together it's like nothing's ever changed.

More threats came in from the new A. I particularly feel sorry for Emily because A's threats towards her  are quite serious. She's already going through a hard time and now A is threatening to use her eggs.

Finally, they are know leaning towards Melissa being the person who killed Charlotte because Spencer discovered that part of her suitcase was missing that matches the discription of the weapon that was used to kill Charlotte. Do you think it was her?

So that's all for this post. If you have any thought on this episode that you would like to share feel free to leave them in the comments section. I hope you enjoyed this post.

Pretty Perfect x

  

No comments:

Post a Comment