Monday 11 January 2016

10 Things On My Bucket List!

Hello Everyone,

A couple of years ago I decided to write myself a Bucket List after watching the film 'The Bucket List.' If you're not familiar with what a bucket list is it's basically a list of things you want to do in your life. I have been lucky enough to have been able to cross a couple of things off my bucket list already but here are 10 things off it that I am yet to do. 
  1. Meet Justin Bieber
  2. Travel as much of the world as I can
  3. Volunteer 
  4. Get a tattoo
  5. Watch the sunrise
  6. Give blood
  7. Own my own house
  8. Write my own book
  9. Travel 1st class on a plane
  10. Get married & have children. 
These are in no particular order, they are all things that I would like to do one day. What is on your bucket list? Let me know in the comments.

Pretty Perfect x

No comments:

Post a Comment