Saturday 16 January 2016

Back To Rosewood: Of Late I Think Of Rosewood!

*WARNING PRETTY LITTLE LIARS SPOILERS WILL BE PRESENT IN THIS POST. IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED PLL YET & YOU DON'T WANT TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS POST!*
 

Hello Everyone, 

As you may know I am a huge fan of Pretty Little Liars. I was so happy to see it return this Wednesday as I had been waiting for it to come back for ages. Today I thought I would do a chatty post to give you my thoughts on the first episode of Five Years Forward. I think I might turn this into a series where I do a post for each episode. So this will be known as the Back to Rosewood series.

So let's get on with the post.

Firstly I'd like to say that I was not disappointed with the five years forward storyline. I love PLL so I knew that I'd love what ever storyline they came up with next. However,  after the A storyline had come to end I did wonder where they would go next and and if this storyline would be as good. I think they have come up with a storyline that is just as tense and gripping as the last. I did not expect that the storyline would have gone as it did & I certainly didn't expect Charlotte to be killed. 

People I don't trust - As always with PLL there are always some people that you have your suspicions about & that you don't trust. At the moment there are a few people that I don't completely trust. They are:
  • Sarah Harvey - I haven't liked Sara since she was revealed to be red coat and the black widow but she seems to have come back even more evil than before.
  • Lorenzo - I used to like Lorenzo in the last series but I feel like there is going to be a repeat of the situation that we have had with the other police officers such as Tanned & Wilden. Something just doesn't add up there.
  • Dr Rollins - I have a bad feeling about him. The way he reacted to Charlotte 's death made me feel as though he knew more than he was letting on.
Questions I have - I'm always left with so many questions after a PLL episode so I thought I would share them with you.
  1. Where is Mr DiLourentis?
  2. What happened to Sara Harvey that night?
  3. Why is Emily taking drugs? What has happened to her?
  4. Who killed Charlotte?
  5. Who are Jacob & Liam? 
  6. Why did the Liars split up with their boyfriends?
  7. Who is Toby building the house for? Is there someone else in his life? 
  8. Why doesn't Jason approve of Alison & Dr Rollins.
Things I didn't like: There is very little that I don't like about PLL but here are a few things.
  • Haleb, Spoby & Ezria no longer being together.
  • Emily's dad has died.
  • I really don't like Sara Harvey. She's so creepy.
  • The relationship Hanna & Caleb have now.
Things I did like: Here are some of my favourite things about the new episode of PLL.
  • Radley Hotel
  • Mona - She's my favourite character so I'm glad to see her back
  • The style of the Liars - They all look so good
  • The new storyline
I hope you like this post. Hopefully there will be another one next week. Did you watch PLL? Did you like it? Let me know in the comments.

Pretty Perfect x

No comments:

Post a Comment