Saturday 23 January 2016

People I would Like To See In Concert!

Hello Everyone,

One thing I love to do is go to concerts. There is something about them that I just LOVE. I try to go to one every year. I have been to quite a few concerts including Justin Bieber, Pink, McBusted, The Vamps & Jessie J & they have all been amazing. There are so many more people I would like to see in concert so I thought I would share with you some people who are on my list of people I would like to see in concert.
  • One Direction
  • Meghan Trainor
  • Nicki Minaj
  • Miley Cyrus
  • Ed Sheeran
  • Rihanna
  • Hozier
  • Little Mix
  • Jason Derulo 
  • Queen & Adam Lambert
They are just 10 of the people off my list, there are so many more. Hopefully I will get to see them all in concert one day. Who would you like to see in the concert? Let me know in the comments.

Pretty Perfect x


No comments:

Post a Comment