Sunday 3 January 2016

The New Years Tag!

Hello Everyone,

1. If you could look back on one memory from last year that you wish you could relive, what would it be?
There are too many lovely memories that I would love to relive but I would have to say the birth of my little cousin & visiting him for the first time.

2. What was one new years resolution that you accomplished?

To continue to be healthy by eating healthy food and exercising.

3. 3 words to describe last year?

Amazing, Happy & Funny.

4. Something your looking forward to this coming year?

Going to see Justin Bieber in the Purpose World Tour.

5. What was your most worn clothing item of last year?

My black skinny jeans

6. If you had to sum up your year in one word, what would it be?

Happy

7. What are you hoping for more of this coming year?

More adventures with my favourite people.

8. What are you hoping for less of this coming year?

Less stress. I just want to try & keep calm & enjoy every day. There is no use in letting things stress you out.

9. Best book you read last year?

Girl Online & Girl Online on Tour. I read Girl Online at the start of the year and absolutely loved it so I asked for Girl Online On Tour for Christmas & read it within a couple of days. It was just as good. I loved it and you can expect to see a full review on my blog very soon.


10. What is your New Year’s resolution for the upcoming year?

I did a whole new years resolutions post last year. I'm not going to do that this year because my new years resolutions are the same as last years. The only extra one is to try to drink more water. Click here to see my new years resolutions post.

I hope you like this post. Let me know what your new years resolutions are in the comments.

Pretty Perfect x


No comments:

Post a Comment