Saturday 9 January 2016

2015 Favourites!

Hello Everyone,

I have seen a lot of people do their 2015 favourites on YouTube. I wanted to do a similar thing on my blog but I am just going to create a list of my favourite things from 2015. It would take me ages to take pictures of all of the products and some of them I don't even have at the moment so I'm sorry about that but all products will be linked in my products directory for you if you want to look into them more.

Fashion
  • Black skinny jeans
  • New Balance trainers
  • My Michael Kors watch
  • White Converse 
  • Jumpers 
  • Calvin Klein Underwear
  • Scarfs

Beauty
  • Red Lipstick
  • Rimmel Hide the Blemish Concealer
  • Maybelline Rocket Volume Mascara
  • The Body Shop Seaweed facial wash & day cream
  • Marc Jacobs Daisy Perfume
  • Justin Bieber Someday Perfume

YouTubers
  • Zoella & MoreZoella
  • SprinkleofGlitter & SprinkleofChatter
  • Tanya Burr
  • SacconeJolys
  • Those Rosie Days 
  • Gabriella & Gabriella Lindley
  • Marcus Butler
  • ThatcherJoe
  • Caspar Lee 
  • Jake Mitchell
  • Jake Boys 
  • Emily Canham & Emily Canham Vlogs
  • Saffron Barker & Saffron Barker Vlogs
  • Jasmine Clough
  • Eve Bennett
  • Floral Princess

Blogs
  • Zoella
  • SprinkleofGlitter
  • Missamrunaway

Music
  • Justin Bieber - Purpose Album
  • The Vamps - Meet the Vamps 
  • One Direction - Drag Me Down & Perfect
  • Queen
  • Meghan Trainor
  • Little Mix - Love Me Like You &  Black Magic
  • Charlie Puth ft. Meghan Trainor - Marvin Gaye

TV & Film
  • Netflix - Pretty Little Liars & Once Upon A Time
  • Coronation Street
  • GoggleBox
  • Elf
  • Joe & Caspar Hit The Road
  • The Fault In Our Stars

Books
  • Girl Online
  • Love Tanya
  • Joey Graceffa In Real Life 
  • Life With A Sprinkle of Glitter
  • Paper Towns
  • Marcus Butler - Hello Life
  • Girl Online On Tour

Food & Drink
  • Cadburys - Daim Chocolate 
  • Chocolate Chip Cookies
  • Hot Chocolate
They are my favourite things from 2015. List some of your favourites in the comments if you want to .

Pretty Perfect x


No comments:

Post a Comment