Wednesday 20 January 2016

My Playlist - January 2016!

Hello Everyone,

It's been a while since I did a 'My Playlist' post. The reason for this being that I felt like I was listening to the same songs so there was no point in doing another post. But I am back with a new one today so I hope you like it.
  • Sam Smith - Writing's On The Wall
  • Justin Bieber - What  Do You Mean
  • One Direction - Perfect
  • Charlie Puth ft. Meghan Tranor - Marvin Gaye
  • The Weeknd - Can't Feel My Face
  • Little Mix - Love Me Like You
  • Selena Gomez - Good For You
  • R.City ft. Adam Levine - Locked Away
  • Justin Bieber - Sorry
  • One Direction - Drag Me Down
  • Justin Bieber - Love Yourself
  • Justin Bieber - The Feeling
  • Demi Lovato - Cool For The Summer
  • Grace ft, G-Eazy - You Don't Own Me
  • Justin Bieber - I'll Show You
  • Ariana Grande - Focus
  • Rachel Platten - Fight Song
 So that is my playlist for January. If you haven't heard any of these songs go and listen to them because I love them all. I would definitely suggest listening to the whole of Justin Bieber's Purpose album because I have it on repeat at the moment. It's amazing!

P.S I will get back to my schedule of posting Monday, Wednesday and on the weekend soon. I'm just posting when I can at the moment because I am quite busy but we'll get back to the schedule ASAP.

Pretty Perfect x


No comments:

Post a Comment