Wednesday 4 November 2015

Autumn Nails 2015

 Hello Everyone,

Today I have another edition of my seasonal nails blog post. I did a Summer Nail post (HERE) so I thought I would try and make this a seasonal thing so here is my Autumn Nails post.


I have chosen 9 different nail varnishes that I think are perfect for Autumn. I wear all of them a lot & I definitely recommend all of them.
  1. Avon Nailwear pro+ - noir emerald
  2. Barry M Gelly - Pomegrante
  3. Next 'Oh So Nails' - Metal
  4. Barry M Gelly - Cocoa
  5. Barry M Speedy Quick Dry - Supersonic
  6. Accessorize - Shade 35
  7. Next 'Oh So Nails' - Red
  8. Barry M Speedy Quick Dry - Pit Stop
  9. Accessorize - Sparkle
Nail Colours in order!
I hope you like these colours. I will be wearing all of these colours a lot this Autumn. All products available will be listed in the Product Directory on my blog. What nail varnish would you recommend for this Autumn? Let me know in the comments.

Pretty Perfect x

No comments:

Post a Comment