Wednesday 25 November 2015

Blogmas!

Hello Everyone,

This is just a short blog post to let you know that I will be doing Blogmas this year leading up to Christmas. I have watched YouTubers do Vlogmas in which they Vlog everyday of the lead up until Christmas and I love them so I thought why not do Blogmas. I don't know if anyone has done this before but I thought I'd try it anyway.

Basically, what I am going to attempt to do is post a different blog post everyday up until Christmas day that is Christmas related. However, I will not be logging on Christmas day as I will be spending time with my family & usually stay off the internet. I think this will be a nice way to get us all into the Christmas spirit and it will also help you to find out what my favourite things about Christmas are and why I enjoy this time of year so much.

I absolutely love winter, particularly Christmas, so I always try to do as many festive things as possible so this is just another way of getting into the Christmas spirit for me. It's not even December and I'm already wearing Christmas jumpers and listening to all of the Christmas songs so I hope this helps to get you feeling festive too.

So, if you're a lover of all things Christmas just like me, keep an eye on my blog throughout the month of December for a variety of Christmas themed blog posts.

I hope you like this idea. I can't wait to try and do it. 

Pretty Perfect x



No comments:

Post a Comment