Sunday 22 November 2015

The Rhug Estate!

Hello Everyone,


Today I am going to talk to you about a place I visited recently, the Rhug Estate. I went here not so long ago, had a look around and had some lunch in the restaurant there.

There was a little farm shop there which we browsed round.it was really nice so I took a few pictures. I thought you . Might like to have a look at them so here they are.


We then had some lunch in the restaurant there. All of the meals are based on bison meat which is obviously something you don't get everywhere so I was interested to see what it was like. There were plenty of other options of meat if you don't fancy the bison as well as vegetarian options.

As a family we had a variety of things. On our table someone had pork medallions, others had bison burgers and I personally had the risotto. We were all really pleased with our meals as they were full of taste, good portion sizes and beautifully presented. The service was excellent; the waitresses were friendly and the food didn't take too long to arrive so we were all very happy. Here are some pictures of our meals.



I would definitely visit the Rhug Estate again and would recommend it to any of you who are ever in that area. As well as being a nice place, it provides a slightly different eating experience by serving bison which makes it all the more special.

After our meal we walked around the premises to see if we could see any bison. Unfortunately we couldn't find them but we spotted them in a nearby field on the way home.

Click  here to go to their website. Have a look of its something you fancy. I would recommend it. Bison isn't your usual meat so what is the strangest food you've ever tried? Let me know in the comments.

Pretty Perfect x


No comments:

Post a Comment