Sunday 1 November 2015

Belated Happy Halloween & A Blog Update!

Hello Everyone,

I just wanted to do a quick post today to say Happy Halloween to you all for yesterday. I did want to do this yesterday but didn't get a chance so I'm doing it now. I hope you all enjoyed your day. I really enjoyed Halloween this year.

Can you believe that it's November already? NOVEMBER!!! How fast has this year gone. This is my favourite time of the years because everything is very cosy and festive. I'm looking forward to Bonfire Night and then the Christmas Countdown begins which I am so excited for. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Christmas. It is my favourite time of the years so I'm really looking forward to these final months of the year. I also have something very exciting happening soon but I'll tell you about that at a later date.

I hope you're all enjoying the schedule. So far I have managed to stick to it and I am quite enjoying it. There have been a few extra ones put in on other days so I hope you are enjoying them too. I blogged way more than usual last month which I am really pleased about. I hope you have enjoyed having a few extra posts.

I hope this hasn't been too much of a boring post. It's just a little conclusion to October. Hope you all have a good November. The countdown to Christmas begins...

Pretty Perfect x



No comments:

Post a Comment