Friday 30 October 2015

The Halloween Tag!

 Hello Everyone,

As it is the week of Halloween, here is another Halloween themed blog post. Here is the Halloween Tag.

1. What is your favourite Halloween movie?
 I don't really watch Halloween movies but I used to love the Halloween specials of my favourite TV programmes when I was little. I also love the Pretty Little Liars Halloween Specials.

2. 1-10 - How much do you enjoy Halloween?
I would say probably about an 8 because Halloween isn't my favourite time of year but I do enjoy it.

3. What is your fondest Halloween memory?
 Definitely pumpkin carving. I love it.

4. Have you always been a Halloween lover? 
To be honest, No. We never used to do anything for Halloween but this year I have a few things planned so I'm excited for it.

5. How do you get into the Halloween spirit?
Decorating, carving lots of pumpkins, making a Halloween Playlist (Click here to see mine) & watch Halloween TV programmes.

6. Favourite Halloween decorations?
Pumpkins, obviously. I also love the little ghost picture above - so cute.

7. Favourite Halloween/ Autumn scent?
 My favourite Atumn scent is the clean cotton Yankee Candle.

8. Favourite candy?
Chewits, Sour Patch Kids & Haribo.

9. Vampire or Zombies?
Vampires! I don't know why but I just don't really like the idea of zombies.

10. What is your weird/ odd fear?
 I don't really have any odd fears but I do not like Spiders. Ewww

11. Do you believe in ghosts?
 No

They are my answers to the Halloween Tag questions. I hope you liked this post. Which do you prefer, Vampire or Zombies? Let me know in the comments.

Pretty Perfect x

No comments:

Post a Comment