Sunday 25 October 2015

Autumn Lip Colours!

 Hello Everyone,

I had this post planned for Friday as a little extra because I've got too many Autumn themed posts to post only three times a week. However, I didn't get round to posting it because I wasn't very well and then I was working Saturday so wasn't able to do it then either. So, you can have two blog posts today as a little end of the week bonus. Happy Sunday...I hope you enjoy today's posts.

Today I wanted to show you the lip products that I will be wearing a lot this Autumn as the are the perfect Autumn lip colours. I hope you enjoy this post.



  1. Seventeen - Bella
  2. Jack Wills Lip Crayon
  3. Baby Lips - Cherry Me
  4. Tanya Burr - Afternoon Tea
  5. Jack Wills Lip Crayon
  6. Rimmel Kate Moss - 08

Lip Colours in order!
I hope you like this post. Do you have any lip products that you think are essential for this Autumn? Let me know in the comments.

Pretty Perfect x


No comments:

Post a Comment