Monday 19 October 2015

4 Ways to Save Money!

An inspirational quote to motivate you to start saving!
 Hello Everyone,

Today I wanted to do a blog post that might help some of you who are trying to save money whether it's because you are saving up for something you want to buy or because you just want to spend a little less.

Believe me, I know how tempting it is when you go shopping to just buy everything you like but if you're trying to save money you need to try to resist. 

Tip 1 - If you're shopping and you see something you like ask yourself these questions:

"Do I WANT it or NEED it?" If you need it buy it but if you just want it maybe think about resisting this purchase.

"Will I definitely use it?" I have definitely bought things in the past that I really liked and wanted but once I got that item home I never used it so make sure you will definitely use the item before spending your money on it.

Tip 2 - If you're the type of person who can't resist buying things maybe limit your shopping trips so you won't be tempted or only shop when their is something you need to buy. This way you'll still have the pleasure of making a purchase but you won't be wasting your money.

Tip 3 - Set yourself a limit. If you are going shopping set yourself a limit of how much you are going to allow yourself to spend & don't go over it.

Tip 4 - Save any loose change. Get yourself a money box and put any 1p, 2p, 5p, 10p, 20p or 50p coins in it. It's surprising how much you can save this way.

I hope these tips help you if you're trying to save money. These are just little ways I try to save so I hope this helps.

Pretty Perfect x


No comments:

Post a Comment