Monday 5 October 2015

Places to Visit Near Windermere!

Hello Everyone,

Today I have got another travel post for you. This one is places to visit near Windermere. I wanted to recommend these places and share some of the photos that I took whilst I was there.

Windermere!

Firstly, I want to share the pictures of Windermere itself. It is a lovely place which is so picturesque. Despite it raining the majority of time we were there, we all really enjoyed ourselves so here are some pictures.
















The Lakeland Motor Museum!


The Lakeland Motor Museum is a museum that has both old and new motor vehicles. I found it so interesting to go round and look at how the vehicles have changed and developed over the years. There were some really nice cars in the museum which I loved. There is also some famous motor vehicles that have been used to break records in the past The Campbell Bluebird Exhibition which was really interesting to see. I would definitely recommend going there if you are near Windermere.

Keep an eye out for Part 2 of this post which should be coming soon. If I put all the pictures into one post it would be way to long so I'm writing a part 2. I hope you have enjoyed this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment