Wednesday 21 October 2015

Places To Visit Near Windermere Part 2!

Hello Everyone,

Here is part to of my blog post about places to visit in and around Windermere. Click here to read part 1.

 Ambleside!

Ambleside is just a short car journey away from Windermere. We didn't spend much time there as when we arrived it started tipping it down with rain. However, it was a really beautiful place and I would have loved to have spent more time there. 






How cute are these little boats?


Beatrix Potter World!

Hands up if you used to love Beatrix Potter when you were little. I certainly did so visiting Beatrix Potter World in Winermere was like a little trip down memory lane. It was such a nice little place and you definitely don't need to be a child to enjoy it. Have a look at their website here.
















I hope you've enjoyed this post. Have any of you ever been to Windermere? I definitely recommend it.

Pretty Perfect x

No comments:

Post a Comment