Sunday 25 October 2015

Book Review - Love Tanya!


Hello Everyone,

Today I wanted to do a book review because I haven't done one in a while and I do like these types of posts.

Today's book review is Love Tanya by Tanya Burr. I read this book about March time but I haven't got round to doing a book review on it until now.

Tanya Burr is a YouTuber and Blogger who I have watched for a while now. I really enjoy watching her videos and reading her blog so when I found out she was writing a book I knew it would be something I would like to read. I was not disappointed. I really enjoyed the book and I would recommend it to anyone.

I always like to show you the blurb as it describes the book best (obviously) & then you can decide for yourselves whether it is something you might like to read. So here it is...

" Hi everyone and welcome to Love Tanya! This book is really close to my heart, because it's inspired by my journey to becoming confident and feeling happy about who I am. I wanted to write a book to share the things I've learnt with you - to reveal my top tips on fashion, beauty, love, friendship, YouTube...and loads more. Plus, there is room for you to list your own hopes and dreams alongside mine - so get creative and get involved! I'd love it if this book became a keepsake you can turn to whenever you need some guidance or even a little pick me up. I hope you enjoy it! Love, Tanya" - Tanya Burr

I really enjoyed this book. It was really easy to read and it had really interesting life stories as well as useful tips and tricks to do with skin care, hair and beauty. I also really like the baking section of this book and since buying it I have made her recipe for Triple Chocolate Cookies twice which are so tasty. I can't wait to try some of her other recipes.

This book has been given 4.3 out of 5 stars on Amazon so I thought I would include some of the reviews off of the website. Here they are:
  •  I have been a long time subscriber to Tanya's channel on YouTube for years now and am proud to say that I adored this book. The pictures, recipes, personal experiences, etc... were lovely! Well done Tan!
  •  I really like how personal the book is. She shares her stories about love, life, beauty, and fashion. Definitely go checkout her YouTube channel as well 
I thoroughly enjoyed reading this book so I would definitely recommend reading it. If you would like to purchase it click here to go to somewhere where you can buy it online. If you do read this book let me know if you enjoyed it. If any of you have already read it, what was your favourite chapter? Let me know in the comments.

Pretty Perfect x

No comments:

Post a Comment