Monday 12 October 2015

The Sweater Weather Tag!

Hello Everyone!

I am loving Autumn so much so I thought I would do another Autumn Tag. Here is the Sweater Weather Tag!

1. Favorite candle scent?
I have three favourite candles. The first one is the Yankee Candle Clean Cotton Candle and the second the Hopeman's Original Seafoam and Gorse. I also love the Zoella Beauty Lets Glow candle.

2. Coffee, tea, or hot chocolate?
Definitely tea. I absolutely love tea but I do like the odd hot chocolate now and again during the winter.

3. What's the best fall memory you have?
I always remember the noise of when you kick through the piles of leaves that have fallen off the trees.

4. Which makeup trend do you prefer: dark lips or winged eyeliner? 
Definitely darker lips. Winged eyeliner is way too hard to do.

5. Best fragrance for fall?
I don't really change fragrance with the seasons but the fragrance I am loving at the moment is Daisy by Marc Jacobs. I love that perfume.

 6. Favorite part of a roast dinner?
My favourite part of a roast is either the roast potatoes or the Yorkshire puddings.

7. What is autumn weather like where you live?
I live in Britain so there isn't a huge change in weather from Summer to Autumn but it's getting a little bit colder and it seems to be very foggy in the mornings at the moment.

8. Most worn sweater?
My favourite sweater is a pink one which was bought for me for Christmas last year which I believe is from Dorothy Perkins.

9. Must-have nail polish this fall?
 I have two, both of which are Barry M Gellys. They are Cocoa and Pomegrante.

10. Football games or jumping in leaf piles?
 
Jumping in leaf piles. I'm not a huge fan of football if I'm honest.


11. Skinny jeans or leggings?
Skinny jeans especially now that it's getting a bit colder. I just think they're a bit smarter than leggings.

12. Combat boots or Uggs?
To be honest I don't really where either. I am definitely more of a chelsea boot type of girl.  

13. Is pumpkin spice worth the hype? 
I haven't tried one yet but next time I am near a Starbucks I definitely want to try a Pumpkin Spice Latte

14. Favorite fall TV show?
Apprentice always comes on at this time of year which I love. I also love I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here which comes on right at the end of Autumn.

15. What songs really gets you into the fall spirit?
 There aren't really any songs that I associate with Autumn. I usually start listening to Christmas music. I'm trying to resist at the moment though.

I hope you enjoyed this tag. All of the products I have mentioned that are available for you to buy will be linked in the product directory. What's your best Autumn memory? Let me know in the comments. 

Pretty Perfect x


2 comments:

  1. omg I can't help but listen to christmas music too it's so hard not too because it puts you in such a cheerful mood haha

    Lotté | www.lottebeautybox.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I love Christmas music. It's just the best :)

      Delete