Friday 13 November 2015

Autumn Favourites 2015!

Hello Everyone, 

I thought it was time for another 'Favourites' blog post as I haven't done one for a while. So here are a few of the things I having been enjoying recently.

The first thing I have been loving this month is Netflix. I tend to go through stages with Netflix. Sometimes I love it and am constantly watching it, other times I can't find anything to watch. After watching PLL during the Summer I struggled to find something good to watch. After a while I found Once Upon A Time. I absolutely love this series. I am only on the second series at the moment but I do love it. It's based on Disney stories but with a twist. I don't want to give anything away but give it a try because I'm sure you'll enjoy it. Another series on Netflix I have been loving is Outnumbered. I have seen it before but I found it on Netflix so started watching again. It's just such an easy thing to watch and it's SO funny. 

A snack I having love throughout Autumn is French Fancies. I used to love them when I was little. They're so tasty. My favourite one is the the pink one.

If I am honest, I'm not usually a fan of Topshop but this month I have found a some really nice jumpers in there which were so so soft & they were quite reasonably prices as well. I'd definitely recommend having a look at Topshop's Autumn/ Winter range.

I have never really been one to do much for Halloween but this year I have been enjoying it. I have posted a few Halloween-related blog posts & I have a few parties coming up so I'm looking forward to getting dressed up and celebrating Halloween.

A book that I really enjoyed this month is If I Stay. It was a book that I really got into and it was a really interesting story. I loved it. To be honest I have really been enjoying reading in general recently. I definitely recommend If I stay. If you would like a book review let me know in the comments.

A film that I really loved this month is San Andreas. I bought this on DVD and watched it the other day and I really enjoyed it. It was so exciting and I would watch it again. 

Fashion-wise I have been loving wearing ripped jeans. I think they look really good and just add a little extra to an outfit. I have also been enjoying wearing my chelsea boots. They're so good for Autumn and they look really nice. Also, they're so comfy.

I have really enjoyed watching Saffron Barker's YouTube Channel. I think her videos are so good and I look forward to watching them every Wednesday. I also really like her Vlogging Channel. I have really been enjoying watching her Centre Parcs Vlogs as Centre Parcs is one of my favourite places ever and it brings back so many memories for me.

Another favourite of mine for Autumn may be a bit of a strange one but I have been really enjoying driving. I really enjoy driving to different places & I just find it quite fun.

Finally, I have been loving the Maybelline Rocket Volume Mascara. It's so good for making your eyelashes look really long and thick without getting all clumpy. I definitely recommend it.

So they are my Autumn Favourites. All products mentioned will be listed on the product directory on my blog. I hope you enjoyed this post. What have you been loving this month? Let me know in the comments. 

Pretty Perfect x


No comments:

Post a Comment